Real Estate is inherently a business that is people-focused. Unfortunately, agents sometimes err in making all information as clear or comprehensive as required.
These omissions and errors can damage your reputation, your bottom line and success as an agent. As your partner in real estate, we help reduce the potential for costly issues by offering Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance.
At Spirit Real Estate Group, we provide E&O Insurance for all of our sponsored agents with coverage up to $1,000,000.
Error and omission insurance is helpful when agents are accused of:
- Breach of duty
- Misrepresentation regarding the condition of the property
- Violation of the consumer protection act
- Breach of contract
- Open house and showings damage
- Earnest escrow money disputes
- Misrepresentation regarding a history of water damage
- Misrepresentation regarding property value
- Breach of fiduciary duty
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us today to find out more about the services we provide. We would be more than happy to speak with you.
Looking for LLC Broker Sponsorship?
TREC requires that E&O insurance coverage of $1 million is required for LLC’s where the broker owns less than 10%. This is not included in LLC Sponsorship and is the responsibility of the sponsored entity.